Taste of Home Cooking School
Thursday, November 6th • 7:00 pm
Holiday Inn, 800 S. Route 31, Crystal Lake, IL 60014
GA Tickets: $16
VIP Tickets (SOLD OUT): $40 includes Cookbook (valued at over $25) and Reserved Seating!
• Doors to the Holiday Inn Ballroom will open at 4:30 pm.
• General Admission seating is first-come, first-served.
If you have purchased VIP tickets, your seats are assigned. VIP ticket holders will receive an email prior to the show with your reserved seat number.
• A free vendor expo begins at 3:30 pm. Please feel free to come early and experience what our sponsors have to offer.
For your convenience, please be advised of the following things on the day of the show:
• Just before 4:30 pm, there will be a line at the entrance of the Ballroom where your ticket is taken. Please be patient and prepared to wait.
• Totebags will be handed out to attendees as they check in at the Ballroom entrances. No one will be allowed in or given a totebag without an official ticket. No one will be given more than one totebag. Your hand will be stamped to indicate you have checked in and received your totebag. This stamp will also allow you to move in and out of the Ballroom freely without having to remember your ticket.
• You will be able to easily see and hear the show from all seats, but choice seats for General Admission ticket holders are first-come, first-served. Once you have chosen your seat, a "Reserved” card (found in your totebag) can be placed on your chair to retain it.
• All guests are requested to be in their seats and filling out their registration forms (found in your totebag, pens in bag as well) no later than 6:45 pm to ensure a prompt beginning to the show. The registration forms serve as your entry into the raffles for great prizes given away throughout the show. Please fill out both halves. Volunteers will collect forms from you.
• In the event the Holiday Inn parking lot is full, please park in the Northwest Herald parking lot, 7717 S. Route 31, Crystal Lake. There will be a free shuttle available from the Northwest Herald parking lot to the Holiday Inn. The shuttle will return attendees to the Northwest Herald parking lot after the show. Look for shuttle signs at both locations. Please try to account for this extra travel time if you know you will be arriving closer to the start of the show.
• You may wish to bring a sweater or dress in layers if you plan to come early. The Ballroom may feel chilly until all guests arrive and the show begins.
• The Northwest Herald will have volunteers on hand that evening to make your night enjoyable. Please feel free to ask any of them for assistance.
Thank you again for choosing to attend this fun and unique event. If you have questions, please call 815-526-4483.